Merging Traditional Therapeutics with Psychedelic Research.
Silo Pharma is a developmental stage life science company focused on merging traditional therapeutics with psychedelic research. We are committed to developing innovative solutions to address a variety of underserved conditions.
Silo Pharma’s management and founders have played key roles in numerous successful biotech companies.
- Silo’s goal is to identify and partner with leading medical universities, providing the needed financial resources to develop safe therapeutic treatments while moving cutting-edge research through the clinical stage and into commercialization.
- Silo is well-capitalized with access to additional funds as opportunities present themselves.
- Silo Pharma CEO and Founder, Eric Weisblum, has over 25 years of Wall street experience most recently in the biotechnology sector. Eric served on the board of directors of Aikido Pharma, a Nasdaq-listed biotech company focused on the commercialization of oncology therapeutics where he advised on the operations and licensing of their technology. Prior to Aikido, he was the President of Sableridge Capital.
- Identify and target assets to license
- Partner with world-class medical research organizations
- Research and study indications
- Target FDA designations: Break Through Therapy, Orphan & Fast Track
- Big pharma partnerships
- Build out industry leading scientific advisory board
- Combine generics with Psilocybin, MDMA, LSD
- Build IP through research and innovation
- Targeting Mental health and rare neurological diseases
Compass Pathways Plc (CMPS): $1.29B
Mind Medicine (MMEDF): $270mm
Champignon Brands: $75mm
Silo Pharma: $39mm
Figures as of 11/9/2020